View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-26-2012, 05:37 AM

Alai watched their reactions with giddy excitement, they were both adorable people. And Noah was just too cute when he blushed like that. "The school is huge. Probably the biggest school of magic out of all the cities of the Fey Wild. They teach all sorts of things there, not just magic. Of course you spend more time studying magic than you do history and other things, but the Eladrin take great pride in their knowledge of things. On the first day of classes you are tested to see what kind of magic you are best suited for. Most mages, no matter their race, can use almost all magic but specialize in a specific element. I can only use healing spells, it surprised the Archmage greatly, he assumed I would be an ice mage because of my high affinity for the element."

Alai shrugged lightly. Pausing for a moment. "The Eladrin are a bit strict though, during school hours. They don't care much for goofing off or sleeping in class but they do adore fast learners. It was wonderful, sometimes I wish I was still there. I'm sure there's more the high mages could teach me. But when I graduated the Archmage insisted I leave the Fey Wild and come here to the Material Plane, the mortal realm. He said I could learn things better from experience and meeting new people than from just listening to lectures." His eyes were on Noah and his bright smile turned to a sweet one. "I'm sure I could take you there one day. The Eladrin welcome any who want to learn, and I'm sure they would love to converse with you. But I have no intention of returning anytime soon."