View Single Post
The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 05-27-2012, 01:05 PM

As the glass shattered upon the floor of the tavern, The Crow felt some eyes upon him but he paid no mind. One gaze he felt last longer than the others, bright. Smiling. Must not know much about this horrid world we inhabit.

He was not a vampire, though he could see why some might mistake him as one, as he walked the threshold between the living and the dead, not truly one or the other.

He could also be mistaken as a demon inhabiting a human host as he could take all kinds of mortal wounds and keep going. That definately wasn't 'normal'.

A young girl, approximately twelve years of age approached him [NPC]. "May I read your cards, sir?" "Go to bed, kid" "I would, but my mom is... busy" she touched his had and he had a psychic vision of her getting high off of heroin and having sex in a pit of a motel room. Out of pity he just nodded. She flipped over three cards "In order to get back to the one you love..." she then made a column of four cards to the right, "you must follow you guide, who will find you shortly." "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She just picked up her cards and left, but his heart went out to her a bit. She didn't belong in a drinking den like this.

After pondering what to order, a crow flew in through an open window and landed on his table. "You have got to be kidding me..."