View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-21-2012, 03:15 PM

Mindy frowned and thought a moment. Then she slowly asked, Hunt? How does your... ability... work exactly? I see you glowing. You just put a ball of glowingness on the wall. I don't understand though how else it works. The unknown. Something she really didn't like. Also, this child was somewhat untrained. That could also be dangerous. Mindy wasn't sure she really liked it. Yet Lucy was here to stay and Mindy wouldn't change that. This island had been a lonely place. The only companion besides her sword and the monkeys had been the strange figurine that was in the center of the pirate's treasure.

Edward had a good warm bath all set up. The coals underneath it would keep it warm too for the rest of the afternoon if need be. He went and checked on the soup. It was done. If the lady knight woke up anytime soon, she could come get some. Otherwise he would handfeed so that she wouldn't lose too much. There was plenty of soup. He always made enough in case visitors came. Visitors were rare on nonreligious days.

He thought back to when he first arrived. The monestery had been left untouched for so long. He had cleaned it out and tried to start services but no one ever came. So he had gone to them. Now they came willingly if it wasn't too often. If only they knew what was hidden in the crypt beneath the chapel. Some priceless gems, he was sure. However a figurine had been the main attraction. It looked like it belonged in a set of some sort. If his guess was correct, it was one of the 5 legendary muses. It was said that each muse could grant a wish if you met one at the right place. This statue must have once belonged to a really nice collection. However, the less the villagers on this island knew, the better.

(( PapillonCameo: I will leave it up to you on whether she is injured worse or healing up quickly.))