View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-28-2012, 12:39 AM

Mindy glanced over at Lucy. She had not much to tell the young girl. Perhaps something to help relax them both was in order. Lucy, while this is cooking, do you want to go on patrol with me? I run the island often daily to look for any signs of a ship or other life. In truth, she was used to running by herself. She didn't know how she would feel with another human with her. Especially if this girl couldn't keep up. However, it was nice to offer and perhaps Mindy would learn something more of her strange new friend.

Edward walked down a path. He was a male. A monk, but still a male. His earlier years weighed heavily on his heart. If becoming a man of peace was required to atone for his sins, then he would certainly try. Reaching the village, he walked through briskly. Nodding and greeting those around, he kept going instead of taking the usual time to chat with the villagers. Reaching the outside of the village, he went to the widow's cottage and knocked briskly on the warped wooden door.