View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-18-2018, 05:42 PM

Mica's lips pulled down into a frown, hearing what Daniel had to say. So that was what he thought of her and the case? She asked for it and she felt glad for them, able to face these words head on. Eyes growing steely with determination, she looked right at the older man. "I can't do that. I can't resign and I won't." She held that gaze for half a minute before dropping her eyes to the churros as she grabbed one, leaning back in her chair with a casual air.

"See here, you don't know a thing about me. I get that you want to be all batman and go down in a pool of only your blood, but that's stupid." She jabbed her churro at Daniel before taking a bite. The sugary goodness filled her mouth, almost distracting her as well, but she kept going, too determined to let this fight go. "Maybe if you have someone on your side, it doesn't have to end that way. I'm not young or naive, or whatever you might think of me. I didn't grow up in some cushy neighborhood. I know things. So don't you dare make assumptions about me and let me help so it doesn't end in your blood either!"