View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-07-2014, 02:36 AM

Guys today was fantastic!
My brother will be moving out, and its a civil move out. So he and I got to talk and not yell at each other all day. We got a bunch of cleaning done, and I helped him pack some boxes and understand how to go through his things and consolidate. I managed to get something like six bags of trash outside to the big trash can, and emptied the recycling container we fill up inside before taking it out into the cold. Than I got the living room, playroom, and office touched up. AND a little bit in the kitchen, including two loads of dishes! Woohooo!!
Tomorrow I'm hoping to get to vacuuming. :] and moving my husbands desk in the office so that its by the home phone. That way he can make business calls easier. . . Instead of sitting on the floor. haha.

I spent several hours on the phone sorting things out with bill places. And yay for me! I found out my gas/electric bill is covered by the governement for a couple months, and my internet bill got reduced, but keeping the same services! Who knew just calling them could lower the bill! I'm pretty pumped.

I'm also super tired and will be heading up with my baby to bed, and playing some pokemon. Currently playing Soul Silver to try to complete the Pokedex. Ran into Entei twice today! .. I have yet to actually beat the game. but darn is it fun anyways. I'm gonna transfer everything up to black when i complete the pokedex. Than up to X probably when the pokebank comes out. Super excited to get the Celebi that comes with it! It's so darn cute. :O

Reminder to self: find a triple A battery so i can finish the couple art thingys I'm working on... I want my tablet back xD