View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-11-2014, 01:33 AM

I woke up healthy this morning which felt amazing. I'd gotten a surprisingly great sleep because of randomly getting sick last night a few hours before bed. Hubby took the kids so I could rest, and it was apparently what I had been needing. So we got to go out and have a playdate at our friends house! It was great fun, but poor C was exhausted, so we ended up cutting it short when her fiance got home from work. Pretty sure he checked out my butt cause it was the first time he'd actually said my name. o.O Which . xD felt kind of awesome to be checked out, and feel attractive. Which means!!! Baby fat is going away WOOHOO!!! I'm going to be back to my adorable self again soon.
This makes me super happy!!!!

So I'm planning to get back to my squats again and crunches to tighten up my stomach even more. Hopefully sometime in the next couple months I'm going to be back down to my size 11/12 pants. That would thrill me to no end. I also wouldn't have to buy new clothes if that can happen!

Hubby cooked dinner when we got home. and I watched Aristocats with the kids. It's been a rather nice quiet enjoyable day.