View Single Post
DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing on my neck!

Old 05-20-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Spring Colors Contest
Username: maidenroseheart

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 05:56 PM ----------

MApril Fools Contest
Username: maidenroseheart
Trickster or Victim Victim
Description Her friends know her fear of full moons and the dark. So when the opportunity arose, they set up an old stone building to resemble a dungeon. Adding props such as fake blood, they ensured it would be a true place of terror. Then dressing in black, they snuck to her house where she was attempting to sleep. With heavy thuds, they made their way to her room and rushed through the door. She saw nothing but silent black shadows attack her, chaining her and dragging her into the night. When she came to from her dead faint, she was in this horrible room and certain that her own blood would soon adorn the walls and floors as the victims she was sure had been before her.
maidenroseheart: While I like your avatar, I am going to reject this entry for now. I want to be upfront with people this contest and not accept entries that I know will NOT win from the get go. The point of this contest is jokes, humor and fun. Unfortunately, this trick is not funny, humorous, and, well, if I were this girl...I'd go find new friends! I'd love it if you redid this and came up with something more silly and fun. Does this make sense?