View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2008, 02:22 PM

» Introduction » Thankyou Staff » Freebies » Trivia » White List / Black List » Other

» UPDATE: I am looking to get the event items in the special event store so...for this time only, i will be offering one fullbody chibi for both of them xD Feel free to message me if interested? Chibi can be of anything, an avatar (on Menewsha, Gaia, or elsewhere), Original Character or animal. No distastfully naked characters though, please and thankyou : x

-pokes someone into noticing this update xD-

Well i guess this is what i get for going out to dinner with relatives tonight, lol. So i'd like to apologise for my being late to this event. But, whatever. Maybe i can be fashionably late, eh? ;0 -shot'd-

-coughs- I suppose...a better start would be appropriate. So, starting again from the top!... A one, a two, a three!

-adjusts her outfit, sets up the snacks and tables, and slowly rolls back the tape-

Welcome, one and all, to Menewshavery Madness, hosted by your one and only PK!, where the party never stops, and neither does the fun ;0 There will be plenty of give-aways, freebies, trivias, contests and tons of things to do, so please...do stick around and chat, dance, check out the snacks and live a little as we all celebrate Menewsha's anniversary!

xxxx» Rules:
1. Follow the rules of Menewsha!
You wouldn't want to get into trouble, now would you? ;0
2. No complaining, no whining, fighting, etc.
We're here to have fun, not act like two year olds fighting over a crayon D :
3. Try to dress up for the occasion!
Not that i can really speak as i don't have much, lol xD
4. Donate to PK! Lolz ;0 J/k!
You all know i'll be the one doing the giveaways -chuckles-
5. Have fun!
What's a party without any fun? xD

---

Sorry guys, i know this post is short one, but well...as i'm pretty much new to when it comes to events here on Menewsha i wasn't exactly sure how to set up this thread, so...i'm sorry? D :

But, i would just like to say once again, happy birthday, or should i say Menewshavary, everyone and to the Menewshan staff and NPCs especially! I truly do hope you'll all had a good one so far -grins :D-

PS: Also, don't mind the two-minute banner -chuckles- I kind of it made it rather quickly, haha xD But still, it was alot of fun to make. -mumbles something about liking to do backgrounds too much-