View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 03-06-2016, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
Plug your nose and try and blow out your nose at the same time.
Usually unplugs after a few seconds.
Well people have suggested that method and many others to me many times, but it didn't work for me ^_^; and I tried just about every method in the book every single time I got the explosive headaches to try to get rid of them.

All of those methods work for me only when my ears are popped like in the car or another mild situation. But not during those few times the airplane descended while my nose was stuffed...those situations were quite severe.

Unfortunately, I don't think most people even understand what I mean by the explosive headache because they've never experienced it. Well, I guess that is a good thing that the whole plane isn't crying in pain when the airplane descends, haha. They try to be helpful by suggesting to swallow or blow out with the nose plugged or poking a finger in the ear and quickly taking it out again or other methods. But those methods have not worked for me in those particular situations ^_^;

Do you know about the paranasal sinuses and anatomy of the head and such ^_^ and if so, you can probably understand or figure out what could be the reason for the headache (I should really call it head, face, cheek, entire skull ache because that's how it feels)

I actually did figure one thing out though. The only thing that worked for me, which I had to figure out myself, was forcing myself to yawn as much as possible. That helped a lot. I yawned so much and it was so great <3

---------- Post added 03-06-2016 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
I'm gonna go lay down now. <3 Night everyone.
Good night <3

Last edited by salvete; 03-27-2016 at 02:26 AM..