View Single Post
Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-09-2014, 04:00 AM

A faint colour crept up Codettes cheeks in a blush as Fenris pressed his hand against her. Her eyes softened, unsure if his cold stare was because he hated her, or actual concern.

Codettes shoulders dropped a fraction to relax, when Laiden moved into her line of sight. His concern worried her, but the fact he was concerned eased her soul. At least one of them doesn't hate me
"How sick?" She asked slowly, scared of the answer. The redhead knew her body, she'd been ignoring the signs and symptoms. She watched the doctor as he spoke to her. She nodded slowly at his diagnosis and advice.

"I can't... We can't... I need to be out at sea... It's the only place I feel safe. We should be setting sale already...." Codette looked up and saw Fenris' concern. Her heart nearly broke at the plain expression on his face. He actually cares... "But I guess if it's that serious... perhaps I should remain in my cot..." Her head began feeling dizzy again, so she laid back. Vaguely conscious of Laidens hand, and Fenris' voice.