View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-09-2017, 06:55 AM

Asha considered this as he frowned. "Well i know there's a type of magic my kind can do that can share sight....I'd have to be in my panther form but it might work.." he lead the other to a tree and placed his hand there so he knew where it was. then moved behind a bush just because he was that modest. once he'd shifted, he padded back to the other and nudged his free hand. calling up what little of the magic he had, if he had had a clan, it would be stronger but as he was on his own it wasn't quite as strong as it could be but it should be strong enough to allow the other to see from his eyes. as they made physical contact he sent his magic through the touch and let it soak into the other. for Gage the view at first would be fuzzy, just lights and shadows, and asha's mental 'I hope this works..' echoing in his head as if he where talking to him. asha focused on the sky so the other could see it when their minds linked up properly so that the other could see.