View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 01-07-2014, 06:07 AM

The other's sarchastic edge was a bit annoying to hear this early in the morning. Skylark sighed slightly, turning to look at the board. "You don't like me, and I don't like you...obviously" he says, "but we don't have to be friends to get out of here now do we. Besides, do you really have anything better to do even if you did" he raised an eyebrow slightly, sliding his glance once more over towards the male next to him. "If you wish to think of it as a temporary alliance or whatever, that is your choice. I have no trouble with you so what you do is up to you. Stay here or come..not my choice" he sat back once more in his seat, his eyes sliding closed for a moment.

There were a few possible locations to go to when he left, though a bit of food did sound plesant at the moment. He hadn't exactly gotten to eat this morning since his father had been on one of his moods again. He brushed a few strands of hair from his eyes and behind an ear. He really didn't care if the other came or not. He was used to being alone, used to having no one who liked him or gave a damn. Why should a punk bully like him be different? It wasn't like they would go out and talk and suddenly become friends or anything. If there was one thing he had learned from his father that was true, was that you could only count on yourself. Friends were just enemies in a mask, waiting to stab you in the back when you least expected it. He needed no one.