View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:50 AM

Shekina saw the girl firing at the creature, and pulled her blade out. The current absorbed one of the pulse shot's, and Shekina then sheathed it again. She then faced the Creature, and two Metallic pieces sprouted from her suit, and pressed by her temple's. On them were Glowing Letter's, both Written in Calligraphic Japanese. One said 'Chaos', and the Other said 'Control'. Shekina let out a small laugh, and then shouted to everyone "Move!!!"

A Moment later, she charged forward, Her now Over-charged blade cutting it like butter. She looked like a Ballerina, dancing with her blade. She finally strike down with a heavy strike, and a Shock-wave was sent out, sending the last of the Energy from her sword, splitting the Creature in half. She then sheathed her sword, walking forward to the upper half of the Creature. She pulled her pistol out, and fired it at it's head, burning a hole straight through it. She then looked at her 'Rescuer's'. "Thanks. I probably wouldn't have been abled to kill that thing if you people weren't here........"She said, walking to the Chopper.

Her Guard's were dead, and so was the pilot, but there was still some thing's she could Scavenge from the wreckage. She took as much Loose metal as she could carry, some Insulation tubing, Wire's, and a Large Chrome Chest. "Could someone help me Carry this?" She asked. The Chest was at-least a ton.