View Single Post
Rogue Darkfox
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-31-2014, 06:27 PM

Akasa smiled slightly and nodded reaching out and turning the hilt of his sword away from himself a show of trust. "What more talk is needed, we agree we no longer wish to fight." He paused and smirked. "What if we trade places you and I for only a short time. I return to your home with Athena so that she can inform others of what has happened here, I doubt they would believe me on my own. She will also be able to show me around your home and your ways and you with Avani do the same here."

Avani tightened her grip on the staff forcing herself to remember that Athena was unused to their ways. Shifting her grip she shook her head. "It is considered somewhat of an insult to ask to handle anothers personal weapon of choice. Here when you make a weapon different then from forge it becomes part of you." She chuckled softly. "It would be almost the same as asking one to remove their arm or leg and let you borrow it. It is entirely different however if I were to offer the weapon to you, of course that usually only done between mates or siblings."