Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2015, 02:32 AM

Percy found himself quickly more interested in talking than in paying attention to the world around him. It was a bad habit, but easier to do with Kallen as his conversation partner for some reason. Did his life lack decent human interaction that much? "That's lame. Think outside the box more!" he exclaimed with a grin at his companion.

"Me? Well, this feels like that who would you invite to dinner type of question and my go to would be something like Jesus, but somehow that doesn't feel right with this particular question..." he hummed. "I think I'd rather skip pulling in real peoples I know because I've kinda already lived that. We should go completely different with our gang! I read this book once, and there was this cool heroic, big brother type. I'd want an awesome and strong guy like that in our gang." Without realizing it, he was already referring to the gang as theirs because without a doubt it would be at least him and Kallen. The thought of that left an extra large smile on his face.