View Single Post
Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 11-01-2015, 04:30 AM

Okay, not a ghost story but... it's an uncanny story so it might be fun? Last march I had insomnia and was fooling around on my phone because clearly the best way to fall asleep is a bright, stimulating activity. I was on the Guardian website, and clicked through to an article about one of their reporters trying out being a live model for an art class in London. I don't think I noticed at first, but looking at the photo in the article at some point, I noticed a person in the background. Now, it would add spice to this story if I could say I was thunderstruck, but it was really more of a '...huh.......' moment. What I was seeing was a student, a young lady with brown hair:

Now compare that with an image of myself:

(not the most flattering selfie, but one that better highlights the similarities)
I've had other people freak out about this, but I'm more intrigued I suppose. Either I've stumbled across one of those 7 people in the world that is supposed to be your double (that specific number is probably garbage, but a doppelganger, basically. This is by far the most likely scenario) or we've got one of those glitch in the matrix things and I've encountered myself from the other berenstain bears universe

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 11-01-2015 at 04:33 AM..