View Single Post
Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-04-2015, 03:36 AM

wow...
I have met my look alike, doppleganger person in my teens and it was too weird. she looked exactly like me, EXACTLY!
anyway what was freakier was, both of us ran away... i still don't know why i did it but i just didn't want to be where she was, i didn't want to tallk about it and neither did she had enough curiosity to come up and talk about the spooky awesomeness of the situation

and ghost story... yeah i have one but i don't really know how true it is.
In the old days there was this tradition of giving veils that had golden threads in them (actual thread made of gold) to girls who were about to get married. These veils were like gifts from close relatives and parents and were part of the dowry that went with the bride to her husbands home.
So there was this girl who was about to get married but just a few days before the wedding, she died. when she was to be buried, everyone said they should bury the gold thread veils with her because no one else should use they for they may be unlucky and so they should be with the girl because they belonged to her now, but some relatives opposed and said it was all superstition and such precious gifts should not be wasted. Eventually they didn't bury the veils with her...
The next day there was an uproar because the girl had climbed out of the grave and was in a state of shock, at first everyone was spooked but when they called a doctor and examined her, the doctor said they had buried her alive and she hadn't died at all. He thought the girl had taken stress probably and must have fainted or something and he suggested they should take her home and care for her so she recovers from the shock of being buried. And her family did that, took her home, made her comfortable and her mother tried to soothe her in every way she could... but the bride didn't speak a word.
That night she got up and took out the veils and started to walk out the door when her mother asked her in shock where she was going. Then she spoke and told her mom that she had come back for her veils and now they could bury her again...

hehehe this used to spook me when i was little and my grandma would tell me about it, to this day i wonder if it actually happened or not. According to my grandma it did