View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 AM

Hiruku walked into the male dorm finding a free bed "Dame i'm late I guess I should report to the headmaster to let him know that I arrived late" Hiruku came in with more luggage then all of the men as he set it on his bed he pulled out six of his Katanas as he strapped them to his sides "I wonder if anyone else trains like I do" Hiruku sighed as he also started to pull out a suit of armor Hiruku started to think that he may have brought to much he looked around he didn't really see many men in the dorm "Have classes startd" Hiruku said as he put his kimono on "I guess if i'm already late ill head out side and train as soon as I talk to the headmaster Hiruku left the dorm making his way to the headmasters room and knocking but finding no one so he made his way down stairs finding the training room but not the head master Hiruku made his way around the school before finding the headmaster "Headmaster Chris my name is Hiruku" Hiruku said bowing "please forgive me for being late to something so important".