View Single Post
Destiny
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 PM

Alice Dawn
She ran as fast as she could, stumbling over roots and rocks, but not stopping for anything. Everything blurred past her. She didn't care where she was headed, just as long as it was away... FAR away from that person.

She turned back and caught a glimpse of her pursuer: a pink-haired woman clad in strange clothing. She'd assumed she was from the military because of the weapon she had hanging from her waist. Who was this woman? Why was she chasing her?

Whatever the case, she had incredible stamina; Alice felt as if she would pass out, but she forced her legs to keep running. She was catching up.

"You can't run from me." The woman said, coldly. "You'll never be able to run from me... I'm a part of you."

Alice turned back and saw the lady smirk. Her icy eyes felt like they were glaring daggers into hers, but before she knew it, Alice had tripped over a large stump and went flying into the air, eventually crash-landing into the ground.

Alice threw open her eyes. She was panting hard and beads of sweat were rolling down the side of her face. Oh... it was just that nightmare again... She closed her eyes with a sigh of relief and fell back into her pillow.

As she fell, she caught a glimpse of something pink in her hair. She took the ends of her hair into her hands and saw that the tips were pink. She sat up abruptly and almost just as fast as it had came, it was gone.

What's happening to me?

Vincent Alistair
"I'll see you later then." Vincent winked at a girl he'd met at the bar, and she giggled in return. He couldn't walk straight. Maybe he'd had one too many beers...

"Oh whaaaatever!" He said aloud, stumbling out of the bar and onto the streets. "I'll just go home... and sleep it off." He wobbled in the direction of his house, but before he could make it there, everything went black. He'd passed out.

Last edited by Destiny; 04-14-2012 at 01:48 PM..