Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-12-2011, 03:51 AM

Profiles:

My Name, you ask? Julian Marquet
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 19th 1637
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Twenty Three
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Male
Let me tell you a little about myself... What can I say? I was born a poor French boy and taken from my parents when I was very young. So as revenge I plan to get this treasure just to show I'm not some pathetic poor child! And then I will give my share of the gold to my family once I find them. I've lived in Tortuga ever since I was sent here at the age of thirteen. Before then I lived in a city by the name of Port-de-Paix before being taken to Tortuga.
Why are you here? To find the treasure of course.
Where are you from? Port-de-Paix and Tortuga.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

My Name, you ask? Scarlett Andrews
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 8th 1642
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Eighteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female
Let me tell you a little about myself... I'm the notorious great, great grand daughter of Blackbeard himself. I grew up in Santo Domingo but was captured and taken to Tortuga to be put in the hands of the famous Julian Marquet who is in search of Blackbeards treasure. I for one am appalled by the thought of being sacrificed so that they may take my families treasure.. but I suppose there's not much I can do right?
Why are you here? I'm to be sacrificed so that they can enter the area where the treasure is kept.
Where are you from? Santo Domingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning_Serah
My Name, you ask? Felicia Eingebreht
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 21st
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm Nineteen
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was sent all the way from Spain to Tortuga. My father, Kindell Eingebreht, a Spanish soldier currently in the war involving France, sent me here to join the crew to keep an eye on them. I mean, who would suspect a nineteen year old girl is really a spy from Spain? And besides, if there really is all of this treasure I've been informed about, me and Spain will have an opportunity to get our hands on some.
Why are you here? To pose as a pirate.
Where are you from? Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
My Name, you ask? Philip Jason Swenton
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on January, 17th, 1640
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20
Let me tell you a little about myself... In case you’re wondering, I’ve taken a liking to the sea, and plan to command it. I guess I must have inherited that from my grandfather, Davy Jones. Sure, I don’t look like the tentacle decorated vicious ship captain, but I’m just as deceiving and treacherous. I also plan to convince Blackbeard’s great great grand daughter that I am saving her, so that I can use her for my own gateway to the treasure., but of course I have to split the treasure with my loyal companion.
Why are you here? As a not so loyal member of the ship
Where are you from? Tortuga, naturally.

My Name, you ask? Alona Marie Zörn
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 13th, 1640
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 20
Let me tell you a little about myself... The foreign Alona Marie has recently made a name for herself on the seven seas. She’s known to be anything but a lady, having been raised by Davy Jones’ son, which is how she stumbled upon Philip. They’ve known each other since they were twelve, (having been an orphan since that age and being taken up his father), and plan to take the treasure together. How could one suspect deception from such a pretty face?
Why are you here? To take hold of the ship and retrieve my well earned treasure.
Where are you from? Originally, she is from an island off of the Coast of Germany, but has been living in Tortuga since the age of twelve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
My Name, you ask? Madam LaFay
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on July,14th, 1640
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm I be 20
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a I be a female child.
Let me tell you a little about myself... To know my story is to be cursed. I be telling you nothing of the short child. For ye on safety as well as mine. Just know Madam will only speak the truth and do as I say or face certain death.
Why are you here? I come here for many reasons none I will disclose to the likes of you. All ye need to know is I am here and here to stay. The witch is here and ye all will pay for ye wicked deeds. Come near my captain and I'll make ye wish you where never born.
Where are you from? Caribbean I come from many places child. The Caribbean is my home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot
My Name, you ask? Saoirse Jacques
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on November 9th, 1638
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm twenty two
Let me tell you a little about myself... What hasn’t been said about me that you have not heard, already? Hm… Well, I was born to rather poor French housekeeper, and later taken in by the very same household she cleaned for. Raised in a prosperous environment with an underprivileged man’s mindset, I was shunned by my peers and disgraced by my betrothed. With my reputation besmirched, my guardians no longer wanted me and thus, I was cast off to live a life of relegation in Tortuga.
Why are you here? One would surmise that I’m merely attempting to satisfy my wanderlust.
Where are you from? I’ve been to many places in my youth and I believe it to be unjust to claim just one as my place of birth.
[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme

My Name, you ask? Fenris ("Little Wolf")
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on August 12, 1635
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 25.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I don't remember much from my past . . . nothing beyond small snitches here and there. Most aren't pleasant. The only link to my former life I have is carved into my skin. My master marked me with pale tattoos. It isn't just the markings that make me obvious: my dark skin labels me as a slave. It isn't comfortable to have people staring at you wherever you go: the dark skin and light hair is really an attention getter.
The first memory I really have is . . . precious to me. Julian found my half dead in a gutter somewhere in Tortuga. I felt indebted to him, so I followed him about for a while until I got my bearings.
I knew him for years, but I kept disappearing. I'm not one to stay around. Recently I was in Tortuga and heard that someone was recruiting for a journey out to sea. I must admit that hearing Julian's name was like music to me ears. My "brother" was hiring: so I joined, though this time I'm not alone.

Why are you here? I chose to follow my friend. I wasn't about to let him go on an adventure without me.
Where are you from? Unknown. I suspect Santiago was once my home, but I am uncertain.

My Name, you ask? Joseph Laiden
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on December 25, 1642
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18.
Let me tell you a little about myself... I was from a privilaged family who was killed by pirates on the way to Tortuga. Fenris took pity on me after finding me near the bodies of my parents. I tend to be a bit . . . odd. Don't mind my strange habits! I don't mean to offend, really I don't.
I once heard someone whispering about me when I walked by. He said I was crazy. Maybe it's true. Does an insane person know when they're insane? Do they even contemplate insanity?

Why are you here? I am here because I cling to Fenris: he is the last bit of the world that will protect me.
Where are you from? My family came from England. We had come to the Caribbean to escape from my father's debt. I have been following Fenris ever since the event, so I come from wherever he goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsherCliff
My Name, you ask? Asher Cliff
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on May 31, 1647
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 18
Let me tell you a little about myself... Asher was a poor orphan who recently left the orphanage on account of him being eighteen now. He had no food or water or shelter or money to purchase any of the things stated prior, so he went to work at a pub. This pub is where a crew was formed and his mind set up that he was going to find that priceless treasure and make his life memorable and valuable.
Why are you here? Asher is here to make himself known world-wide for changing his life from a poor orphan boy to the richest man of the millennium.
Where are you from? Tortuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsyas
My Name, you ask? Aiyce Vane
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on April 1st, 1639
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm 21
Let me tell you a little about myself... I've been travelling the Caribbean since I was a little boy. My father was a pirate and since my mother died giving birth, I'm all the family my father has left. I was raised by a family friend until I was old enough to take to the seas. Come to find out I was born for this. My father and I had some good times together until his life was taken during a battle. I don't regret this life, I'm well suited to it and I know my father is where he belongs. Now it's time for me to go make a name for myself. . .
Why are you here? I want to make a name for myself. . .
Savana Island

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 11-20-2011 at 01:37 AM..