View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-09-2014, 05:43 AM

She laughed lightly at Merrimack when he seemed to get riled up by her comment. “I may or may not have called you handsome.” Sticks her tongue out at him. Though she was sure that at this point the male was paying more attention to his brother.

Odessa was pleased that these three at least seemed to be friendly. Doing her best she tried not to laugh when Merrimack fell onto her bed. She shook Ael’s hand when he took it. Her eyes moved back and forth between the two males as they talked.

The pair were quite fun to be around. “I have to agree. We will be fine. You just need to stay strong.” She could definitely pick up on the fact that there was something there between Ael and Reiko. When Merrimack leaned closer to her and whispered she giggled slightly. “That’s terrible,” she whispered back, but was grinning at the image in her mind of that happening.

Plops down on the bed beside Merrimack, bouncing and nudging him slightly. She was still grinning, but it faded quickly when he told Ael to lighten up and asking him if she or Reiko needed them looking afraid. Really…was he the type to think that a woman needed a man to protect her? Odessa poked Merrimack with her elbow. “Hun, I assure you. You two can look afraid all you want. I can take care of myself and I’m sure Reiko there can as well.”

Her attention soon turned to Reiko who seemed to be stripping. “Oh I don’t mind at all, but these two might.” Even though Odessa was straight she felt herself blushing slightly at the sight of the other woman in her underwear. Uses her hand to cover Merrimack’s eyes. “Nothing to see here. Wait…should I be covering Ael’s eyes instead,” she laughs.

“These suits are a bit snug. I think Reiko here has the right idea.” Laughs again and winks at the boys and Reiko. “Let’s have a naked party.” Teasingly reaches over to act like she’s going to unzip Merrimack’s suit. It was fun goofing off with the others. If only they could just stay here in this room like this, having fun. Too bad they hadn’t met under better and more normal circumstances she thought to herself.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-08-2014 at 07:17 PM..