View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-28-2012, 11:05 PM

Avril rushed into Ferdi's room, not hearing him appologizing for the mess. She pushed him asside so she could close the door and locked it. She ran to his window, closed it and drew the blinds shut. Avril then looked around the room as she searched for other's energy. She could have no intrusions what so ever. Seeing that there were no notible energys to be found, Avril pushed Ferdi onto his bed ans plopped down next to him.

Avril silently took her journal out from under her arm and placed it between them on the bed. Suddenly nervous, Avril picked at her skirt. And realixed it was the same one she'd had on the day before. She hadn't botherd to change. Too much had happend for her to be to do anything at all, really. She shook the thoughts from her head and opend her journal, searching for her desierd page. The thick pages made a sort of wobling sound as she turned them quickly, searching for the right one. Avril finaly came across the one she was looking for and rotated her book so it was facing Ferdi.

Avril took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "This," She said, slightly reluctant to tell him everything. "Is my vision journal. I have visions, you see and the only way I can get them out is to put them on paper." Her voice quaverd a little at the start of that sentence. Avril bit her tounge, angry with herself for letting her fear show. She closed her eyes and began again, "All of my visions, at some point, become real. And if this one does, we'll have a big problem." Avril opend her eyes and looked at Ferdi to see his expression. If he believed her or not.