View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-01-2016, 06:55 PM

((If I remember correctly, we focused mainly on the nekos :p if fine with whatever))

Sophie giggled at his comment about Pedro as an old and fat cat. She turned the page of her large book and continued reading like the bookworm she was. Sophie however, blinked a few times and glanced up at Tai, a light blush adding some color to her pale face caused by not getting enough sunlight in her lifetime. She knew he was a romantic, just not the kind to take every cute girl he saw on a date. That made her happy. "Careful Tai~ I might have you treat me to dinner." Sophie teased lightly, going back to reading.

A cat fight could be heard in the alley nearby as Derek defended his lunch from another stray. Growling viciously and occasionally hissing at the other cat. The other cat responded by hissing back as it tried to get at the fresh meal that the black cat had found. Derek yowled when the other cat attacked him and fought back. After a few minutes of this continuing, the other cat finally gave up and ran off. Derek sat and licked his paw before cleaning his injured eye which remained closed for the moment. The other cat had scratched his eye in its final attempt at trying to win their fight.