View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 05:19 AM

~Story So Far

It was a cold and wintery Christmas Eve, as it was every year. Thomas and Avery, who were always looking for some kind of adventure, sat on the balcony with their fearless talking parrot, Renaldo. They were discussing how they would sneak away from their annoying cousins who would be visiting the next day. Suddenly, a blue beam came from above them and startled Renaldo and he turned blue. Literally. He squeaked, fainted and the children laughed until he awakened and squawked at them frantically. Suddenly a spaceship landed on a tree. Both the children were paralyzed with green ray beams that shot out from the spaceship's eyeball-like antenna. The parrot squawked and flew protectively infront of the children, succesfully stopping the beams.

"How did you do that?" Avery asked. She was absolutely flabbergasted and so was Thomas. Renaldo then started to mutate into a giant green glowing Viking with a hammer. Avery turned red and turned to Thomas, refusing to believe her eyes. Thomas asked their transformed friend, Renaldo is that you?"
"Yes-rawk, my voice got deep!"
Avery and Thomas looked at each other and then at Renaldo. "Let's follow that spaceship!" he said raising his hammer.

Thomas and Avery bravely went and jumped over the balcony and landed in the swimming tunnel of doom where they met a singing penguin who couldn't really sing. "Fa la la,"it squawked. Pausing to spit a feather, and take a poop. The group tried to ignore the smelly turd but it began to follow them growing rapidly and developing limbs. It left a trail of gingerbread monsters who began doing the Haka, although they did not have a sense of direction.

They went to the convention of legendary figures and met Santa, a leprechaun and The Justice League for coffee. The coffee spilt on the chubacabra who was enraged and demolished the room. Batman then stood up and screamed "I'm Batman!" before smacking Rudolf's butt, who jumped into Santa's bag of toys. He then scared the elves into a corner, where they accidentally pushed Thomas onto Jack Frost's lap. Jack Frost gave him Tooth's mother's cell number, who answered the call while Jack picked his teeth and wiped his nose. "BATSY-WATSY?" crackled the phone. Avery rushed over and replied," Tis I, underwear man!" The phone suddenly exploded into awesomeness! "Well, well!" mom replied,"Looks like you're going to make it rain!" Mom said. "Uh, what?" asked Avery. "Keep the gingerbread warm!" said mom. "Turn the Tuna!"

"More like abandon ship!" Superman flew down and swooped up the kids and Renaldo. They flew to the Amazon when aliens suddenly crash landed! For the second time the ship coughed up colors previously unseen and the sky rained sparkles and eggnog. The eggnog fell on Renaldo turning him orange his beard turned magenta with blue polka dots. Superman almost choked from laughing, though he realised it was time for tea so he snorted into a cup and added sugar, then handed it to the goblin that emerged from the ship. "Argh!" said the Goblin, shaking a clenched green fist skyward, which was then struck by Renaldo, back in parrot form! Avery clutched her head and began sobbing. " I liked Renaldo as a farting pirate better than a squawking parrot! Atleast he's still kind of cute." Then she waved her arms above her head and yelled,"Why me?" Tom Hiddleston appeared and answered," The cute always face trials." SuperZombiePotatoe then appeared beside him

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 12-26-2013 at 05:55 PM..