View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-23-2012, 03:30 AM

Kry regarded her carefully for a few moments, sincerity clear in his eyes. In his expression. He nodded. "Yes, of course we are friends, at the very least, I consider us to be friends." His gaze shifted from Nara to the robot again, for a moment there was a frown on his lips. Then it was gone, his eyes closed and he tilted his head to the side slightly. As if he were listening to something only he could hear. After a few moments, he opened his eyes and reached out to gently brush his fingers against the back of Nara's wrist again. "Still, for something that has no real life, it must be a very lonely creature. The absence of life hurts me greatly though, perhaps there is much such a creature as that could teach us." Kry's hand moved to rest over his heart. "Every creature is capable of teaching another something, and perhaps there is something we could teach it."

Kry watched Nara's face, studying it for a reaction. For the emotions behind her eyes as he spoke these next words. "Go to her, speak with her. I will join you shortly, once I have better control of my composure. Being so close to life that is not life is a difficult thing for me, and for my master." That and it would be rude to just suddenly leave Akari, the woman had a phoenix perched on her shoulder and it did make him a bit curious about the woman, and she knew of his god. Not many knew of the great phoenix.