Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 09-16-2015, 02:49 AM

Kallen stifled a laugh. Invite Jesus into a gang? That would be hilarious. He listened to Percy talk, nodding his head along to show that he was indeed listening even if it didn't look like he was. A small smile formed on Kallen's face as the other man talked, catching that the gang was already being referred to as "their" gang. A gang that was run by them. Kallen wouldn't mind it. Working with Percy was proving to be pretty simple, and almost fun if it weren't for the circumstances. Kallen would like to run a gang with Percy, though he doubted he would ever admit that to the other man's face.

"I doubt we're going to find anyone like that character," he said with a bit of a smile. No malice was behind his voice anymore, and he was beginning to brighten up a bit. There was something oddly amusing about being around Percy that just made Kallen happy, or at least mostly happy. It was definitely his personality that caught Kallen's attention the most. "But if we looked hard enough I'm sure we could find someone close..." he hummed.