View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 02:06 AM

This role-play is open! You may begin posting!

Don't hesitate to ping me to the OOC or PM me if you have any questions
or would like me to make the first post to set the mood/scene!

Example of entry post;

Click here for the exampleX

Prince Adam a.k.a. Beast

Prince Adam stands at 6'2". He has long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He was once turned into a huge beast by what he thought was a little old hag, but since then, he's been turned back into a human thanks to true love. Recently though, there's been trouble in paradise, and his true love, Bell, has moved back into her dad's cottage. Apparently his intense and unpredictable rage that turns him back into a beast for anywhere from minutes to hours, frightened her away, again.

He's hopelessly in love, and depressed now. He's often heard sighing, and has wandered away from his castle, unable to live there without his Bell. But don't take him for a sap, the tiniest of things can set off his rage, causing him to turn into a terrifying beast again. He's well toned, and quite hairy, even in his human form. Prince Adam is heterosexual, but wanders now, single and angered by others' happy moods and positivity.

He'd been wandering for hours, days maybe. He'd transformed from beast to human to beast and back again, countless times. Now his clothes were shredded, hanging from his body, and his feet were bare. With each numbing step, he crunched through the snow. Up ahead was a light, a lantern perhaps, a village? He stumbled towards it numbly.

Prince Adam's long blonde hair blew fiercely around his face. What little color the wind had chapped into his face, had turned from read to purple. If he stayed out here much longer, he'd surely freeze to death. He took another step in the snow, and his knees gave way. He tumbled forward face first into the snow. Weakly, he lifted his head to the light, reaching for it with the hand he hadn't landed on. Help me... he thought.

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-24-2014 at 02:22 AM..