View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:45 AM

( happydeath: I hope this is okay. )

Kadash had resided on Dromund Kaas long enough. He had to admit, The current condition of the planet had made gathering information easier, but he had yet to hear anything he needed to hear. He did, however, hear of a Sith lord who was planning a departure off the planet surface. He had no intention of going back to Korriban, or Master Shuji, but he had to see if the Sith had learned of anything strange within the recent months he has been off-world. Going to Korriban or Coruscant was too risky, and capturing a Sith would be stupid, so Kadash had thought of a less-risky plan: Use his old access codes to gain access to the Sith Data banks, and download all records of suspicious activity.

Since it was the ship of a Sith Lord, Kadash was sure it held access to the Archives. Sneaking in through the docking bay was easy enough. Obviously, no-one expected anyone to willingly sneak unto a Sith Lord's ship. However, the place was jam-packed with Guards, so Kadash had to use caution. Using the available side-passages, He walked into the Data core. He knew it wouldn't take long for any Force-sensitive beings to be alerted to his presence, so he had to act fast.

Plugging in a USB drive with his access codes, He began downloading all relevant spy reports, disturbances in Sith controlled space, and various other bits of information. While scanning the files, he came across something interesting in the Archives: Data on the Revanites. He should have expected that records of them be on a Sith Lords ship, but it was enough to put him off his focus. Shaking his head, he had the USB mine the data off the files.

He didn't know what was in those files, but he was sure as the sun going to find out.