View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-11-2014, 05:11 PM

Between pouting and happy expressions, Ryker's cheeks were getting quite the workout. However, upon Cion's comments about aiding Bastien, Ryker just had to play his cards. "I'm too weak to aid. Afraid I've got useless toothpick arms. I shall never measure up to Al's strength, or even Hibiki's. Why, I'm pretty sure the lovely ladies have more muscle mass than me." He attempted to make a muscle, but failed miserably. It was certainly on purpose, but even if he had tried properly, he still would have looked pathetic in comparison. "See," he sighed dramatically. "I guess I'm just not cut out for this job. Let me go find a dress and I'll be the princess in distress. You all," his arms flew out to his sides, "you all shall be my brave knights and warriors."

The moment he was done laughing, his face fell serious. "For as weak and idiotic as I am, I do have my merits. My speed is peerless and has always proved useless in the past. Don't count me out little 'bot before the war has truly begun. Who knows, your life might just dangle in my grasp and I, being the only one fast enough to save you, might have to toy with letting your rust or live." Leaning down, he knocked on the bot's head before moving after Bastien.

"Rather than having everyone outside, we should keep some of you inside. Just in case," he warned before vanishing.

Now just behind Bastien (perks of speed), the redhead reached out a hand to jerk Bastien back into his zone. "If you pull anything on any of these people, I will kill you. There will be no salvation. I saved you once. I don't have to do it again." Brows lowering over his eyes, a deep shadow cast a threatening look over Ryker's already peeved face. "These people are my family and friends, Bastien. Don't you forget it."