View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-15-2014, 03:10 AM

While waiting for Hibiki’s reply the young woman found herself a bit distracted by Ryker. It seemed that the older man was once again teasing Cion. She laughed at him. When he looked in her direction gave him a sheepish smile which was soon wiped away. She tilted her head to the side as she looked at him. Ryker’s mood seemed to shift when he looked at her, but she wasn’t sure why. This bothered her a little. Then he seemed to answer the question she had been asking herself just moments before his mood shifted.

The woman listened to his words. “You say that, but you seem…I don’t know…skeptical.” She gave him a smile in return, wondering how he had heard her. Masuyo didn’t think she had spoken loud enough for anyone to hear. The smile she had faded as she looked back over at Hibiki.

She wanted to try to be friends with the younger male, but so far he attempts had all fallen short, very short. With a sigh her attention then turned back to Bastien, Ryker and the new situation at hand. The two exchanged words and were gone, along with Hibiki. Really staying behind seemed like the logical option for her. Even with her leg in better condition it wouldn’t be good if she reinjured it so soon.

She returned Chumana’s nod as she passed by. The woman probably looked a tad down as she stood there debating what to do. She should stay behind, but if things got bad out there her ability would be helpful to the others. At this point she was a bit torn between her desire to fight and not wanting to be a burden or bother to the others. For now she would stay here. If needed she would go out and help. This was the best plan at least for her.

Alpha...” That’s all she said before shaking her head. What she was going to say wasn’t necessary. “Nevermind, just be careful if you decide to go join the fight. My leg is still not in the greatest of shape so I’ll just monitor things from here using Evo. Don’t worry, I’ll come out to help if you guys need rescuing.” Masuyo laughed lightly, though she felt uncomfortable being with these strangers.