View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-25-2016, 04:27 PM

Prompt 12: I can't stand it
how much things are not progressing forward on the home front. I want to live with my husband. i need to be here for my daugther to finish up the school year. Things are going so terribly. I'm terrified that we con't get a place. Or that the place we get will turn out to be a disaster like everything in my life seems to. I feel like people are constantly using me and stabbing me in the back. and i want the best for kids. I don't mean here have a million dollars spoil them rotten. But being able to spend time with mommy and daddy. having food and a safe home. Being covered by medical insurance. and we don't even have other insurances I want and it makes my nerves stand on end. I want to be able to take them out to zoos and museums and have FUN learning.

Prompt 13: Food or Love
Love. Love for food? Food for my loves? does it really matter? you can make little things work. If you're with family you love you can still be happy. If I had to downsize to a shack, and to very very basic foods I'd live. Long as my kiddos are taken care of I can go a little hungry.

Prompt 14: chocolate

I do not actually care for chocolate. often times its stuck with caramel or peanut butter which i don't like and am allergic to respectfully. I rarely get a craving for it, and its usally within ice cream like min ting a ling, and cookies and cream and grasshopper pie... okay so those are like the only ice cream i like but whatever. xD oh and the thin mint icecream. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i want ice cream now.

hot chocolate is pretty good on an occassion.
and i like kit kats and crunch bars. But i don't really go out of my way like. Man i need some chocolate.
I even know people that are allergic to chocolate. I feel bad for them :[