View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-30-2016, 12:22 AM

Prompt February 16: Wow _ is cool!

Wow this apartment i just saw on Friday is cool! I really really really want it. i'm crossing my fingers that the signs that were everywhere are actually being read properly and that this is finally the one that we're going to get. the bills aren't outrageous, the price isn't outrageous. the landlord and realtor are great. the current tennant is super nice and moving back to MY HOME TOWN AREA!?! there were toys all over the apartment from the current tennants kid that were the SAME toys as my daughters toys. just. OH GOD PLEASE!! let this be the one!

Prompt of the 17th proportions of Februrary (that month i can't spell for the life of me) :My favorite Sky

I'm not sure i have a very sky. sunset or sunrise I suppose. especially sunset when you're actually awake for it. and it's like a rainbow across the sky. The deep Indigo and blue's of the already turned night sky that fades into the oranges reds yellows and purples right around the horizon where the sun is just disappearing. and than when there's clouds as well and you get these vivid pinks as well. oh. beautiful .