View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 06-10-2016, 11:09 PM

March 5th: "I" is for...

I is for impatience, ignorance, and i hate asshats. er. I mean... I am frustrated waiting for someone to let us look at an apartment, let alone sign a lease for one. we keep getting doors slammed in our faces. set up an appointment to see it, and suddenly they've rented it out and WE have to call and find out that its been rented out from under us, because they didn't have the decency to call and say oh yeah. your appointment? canceled. we already rented it. These apartments go up and are gone the very next day. and .. and I can't go look at them as fast as is needed cause i'm living miles and miles away from where I need to move to. SO hubby has to in his free times between work and sleep and coming home just to see his family.

I really need a home. there's 20 days left before our lease is up. and we have no where to go. and i'm so depressed about it I've stopped packing anything. which i should just give up and start living out of boxes. Cause we are out at the end of the month one way or another.