View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-07-2016, 11:49 PM

Still unpacking stuff. We got the first dresser set up today. and we bought a toaster and a big tote that works as a bath tub for the girls for now. once they get bigger it won't work and they're going to have to learn how to shower. But eh. it works for now and that's all we need to think about. ^^

we also bought something else that i can't remember. we actually made eggs this morning for breakfast which was wonderful. Hubby is getting a few hours of sleep before he has to be up around midnight tonight to go back into work. It's wonderful living with him again. And I love this area. It's so peaceful.
we've got a monitor coming for the computer. which i don't actually know if it takes HDMI ports. ... so we're going to find out. but the monitors for the computer we were setting up to build went on sale so we grabbed them up for half their price. 2 for the price of one. SCORE!

and we still have money left over for rent for August. We're doing awesome. still loads of boxes to get unpacked . But things are going fantastically. I'm really happy.