View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 10-01-2012, 12:18 AM

Not so much used to it as having expected it to happen. There's a deeper story behind Lee and his antics, than what can be described in a hundred words.

As for hair... I usually go with tone, or how it looks to my eye. And another way to describe red hair could be copper-tone, or a flame color. Depending on the strength of the color. I like your new one. Doesn't seem too much like a monologue, but does appear to want to herald in a story. Sounds a bit like me, in fact....

(This one's based on Left 4 Dead)

I don't like desertion. It's like... they're waiting for you. In the dark, around the corner. It's like they can see in pitch black. No wonder, the way their eyes... glow. Like they're not really dead.

Hold on. I know what that is. That sound. It's like a mournful girl. In her low, lingering cry a melody emits through the air in an echoing, high, emotionally-playing sound that draws one close to her. I know better. I've been confronted too many times with this one.

There she sits. Platinum hair streaked with blood. Elongated fingers folded on her lap.

Witch.