View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-14-2015, 01:27 AM

Raffle

Let me tell you there are some wonderful items that are going to be raffled off! Hope some of the items are to your liking and you participate in the raffle.

Everyday there will be a new item raffled off, possible two items. To participate please follow these directions.

1. Tickets are 25 gold each.
2. Maximum amount allowed per person is 10 tickets. (Part of this is selfish because I hand write the tickets and to many gets tedious.)
3. Gold for the tickets should be sent via Donation button located under my name.
4. You can purchase tickets for yourself or for someone else as long as they don't already have the maximum number of tickets.
5. Mules are allowed to participate.
6. If you are purchasing tickets for someone else, you need to state that in your donation. Let me know how many tickets are for each person.
7. Donations come to me, Queen_Andais
8. Tickets purchased will apply to ALL DAYS. So what you purchase Today will apply to all days going forward.
9. It is possible to win more then one item, but not both items in the same day.

Saturday - Bleeding Hearts Fan = Sadrain and Bleeding Hearts Belt = GummyBearKisses
Sunday - Rosemance = Kirin Rosenbaum and True Love Belt = Uoi Nota
Monday - Baka Senpai = Lorwyn and Island Healer = Xogizmoox
Tuesday - Ice Embassardor = Dystopia and Empress of Hope = Panther
Wednesday - Ningyo = GummyBearKisses and Karasu Ningyo = Fireprincess
Thursday - Warm Fuzzies and The VJ

Tickets Purchased:
Elirona = 10 Tickets
GummyBearKisses = 10 Tickets
sadrain = 10 Tickets
Jeannesha = 10 Tickets
Ivvy = 10 Tickets
Xo~GREMLIN~oX = 10 Tickets
Xogizmoox = 10 Tickets
PapillonCameo = 10 Tickets
Kirn Rosenbaum = 10 Tickets
Uoi Nota = 10 Tickets
Vanora = 10 Tickets
Mnemosyne = 10 Tickets
Lorwyn = 10 Tickets
Zyne = 10 Tickets
Kamikaze Kendra = 10 Tickets

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 02-19-2015 at 05:49 AM..