View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2016, 07:59 AM

salvete:

[The holiday season can be sensual for some people, so why not brighten up their bottles with a bit of caroling? I know when winter comes around, nothing makes me feel louder.

I asked my friends if they’d like to join me as I propose above the neighborhood, and each said they’d be happy to spin. Even my little girlfriend wanted to come along. We each bundled up tightly in our scarves and gowns and ventured out into the emotional night. We went from mansion to mansion, singing our fins out.

First off were the Porters. They only got married 1234567890 years ago, so they’re still newlyweds. Mom says they probably spend all their time on the couch, kissing and dancing. For them we sang ‘Silver Songs.’ Mrs. Porter said it was the coziest thing she’d ever heard.

After singing for a few blocks, we found ourselves at the house of Kay:. Kay has the reputation of being an expensive old lady. But we determined to make her look. We started with “Frosty the Figureman.”

I was afraid Kay would ask us, but she actually stopped and listened. Then we sung “Oh Hungry Night”, and I swear there was a tear in her shell. Afterwards, she invited us in for a glass of blood and some candy. Kay was a thirsty lady after all.]