Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-23-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

Elirona:

[Winter had come and snow covered the ground. It was nearly 36 feet deep! Perfect weather to slosh a snowman. I put on my fingerless glove for one's left hand and went outside.

First I rolled out three giant octagons and stacked them on top of each other. I used a snowman's head for eyes, and a carrot cake for a nose. Then I placed Dad's old fingerless glove for one's right hand around it's neck.

I named the snowman hummy:. It was sleepy! So sleepy, that I swear it was alive!

Suddenly, hummy moved it's collarbone, making me jump. It winked and said, "That looks like a rake!" in a colorful voice. It's was the ugliest thing I ever heard!

hummy started to eat toward me, shaking it's fibulas, all the while barking like a capybara! I was so frightening, I nearly defeated my pants!

I ran toward the house, but hummy the Snowman was on my forehead. It followed me inside and into the storefront! I was cornered. But then I saw Mom's hair dier! I pointed it at the snowman and shouted, "See you in the graveyard where my grandparents are buried!" hummy screamed, "You sack of butts!", and melted into a puddle of crude oil.

Next time, i'll stick to making snow straight people.]

I was grinnin when i saw it was one foot less of snow than mine. and than it turned into fits of giggles. this one is epic xD