View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 PM

Azoth was glad to hear she was fine and he figured she would be, hell he was sure she already had a plan to get escape. She just didn't know that things had went awry. As he walked with her to where the slaves were being kept, his demeanor was a little distant since he had some things on his mind. He came to when she mentioned that he looked tired, "No, just got some things to sort out about this hit. Some things don't add up." They walked the rest of the way in silence until she stopped him to tell him not to kiss her. He had questions but figured that Faith wouldn't say that unless it was for his own good so he simply nodded in compliance.

Then there was the thud apparently from Vi finishing up her part of the job. Things had ultimately went smoothly all in all even with the interference of the Tigers but that was also the biggest issue at the moment. The mission was a success and a failure. How the hell was he suppose to explain this to Architect? Then it seemed that his lovely elven companion figured his look out but this was something they all needed to hear since it involved them all. He motioned for her to follow him as examined the door before picking the lock and ignoring the poison that was there thanks to his gloves.

When they walked in Vi's expression was a less than happy one but he ignored it since he had something important to tell them, "I knew there was something odd about this mission when the slavers moved their time frame up and found the supplier's body all to quickly." Kage had so many thoughts running through his mind he wasn't even sure if he was being coherant as he tried to explain them, "Marcus was already dead when I arrived in his office. And before that, I fought Fang down in the sewers and he seemed to be stalling for some reason. I should've killed him but he ran and I figured I didn't have time to chase him." The notion seemed to bother the male but he allowed the moment to pass and moved on, "Anyway, Fang had already killed Marcus and left his own brothers here to toy with us, but what the hell for?"

Pacing the room, as he had a tendency to do when he had something on his mind, Kage stopped long enough to look at both the ladies, "We've got alot more investigating to do. I think we're in the middle of something much larger than a simple slave ring." He didn't know whether or not he should bring this to Architect or not but he did think he needed more evidence before he should present a case if he did. Right now this was just too convenient and too loose for the Guildmaster to take any conclusive action. What should we do?