View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-07-2020, 12:00 AM

Nervousness gave way to relief as she watched Key's mouth tilt up into a smile. Priscilla laughed a little, before calming down and wrapping her hands around her mug. The warmth of it had a soothing effect. "I know it's probably too much, but giving gifts, it was always a way of showing appreciation in my family. Father, whenever I scored well, or came back with a winning ribbon, or if I managed to be of some help during a business deal ... I would inevitably get some gift." And when things didn't go well, her freedoms were limited, but that was something she wouldn't bring up with her newest, only, and dearest friend. Key tried so hard to be happy, uplifting, and she didn't want to do anything to ruin the mood they'd been working to create.

"But, that is all in the past. I'm rather curious about what you were doing with your phone. Was it work? I'm sure I could manage alone in your apartment for a day without causing too much chaos." With instructions, which Priscilla would make sure to ask about. She was certain there would be no touching of Key's precious games, or anything in the kitchen except the microwave, maybe ... if he showed her precisely what not to put in it.