View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 10:23 PM

Tarek frowned after a second. He expected Holly to be happy for him. She just looked sad though and did none of the energetic things he'd already come to expect from her. Did he really make the wrong decision before? But he too was selfish in completing his selfless quest for his people. "Y-yes..." he answered, startled by this sudden question. Of course he would go home after he found the things he needed or else it would be for naught. And that would mean--Tarek finally caught on.

"I-! Of course you can!" he exclaimed after a stunned silence. Tarek took a swift step forward to capture Holly's hands, pulling them away from the tail they twisted. Half desperate him, but trying to comfort her, his own expression couldn't settle on one thing. "Holly, I would take you anywhere if you would go with me. Even though we've just met I like you so much, but...isn't this your home? Won't you miss the trees and the berries? I warn you that where I come from has no trees like this." He wanted her to come. He didn't want her to come.

Sighing, Tarek shook his head, but never let go of her hands. "But I'm no where near ready to go home yet. There's still so much to learn here, so please don't worry over such things now. I'll keep sleeping and learning at the town during the night and come to you at the day until it assuages your fears, okay? After all, it's your smiling face that I like most." He offered his own smile in encouragement.