View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-20-2016, 04:20 AM

"I know, I know, Holly," Tarek murmured, still trying to smile for Holly. He let go of her hands, thinking that he finally got through to her. "But you don't have to be alone now. That is..." He trailed off, not sure how to complete the thoughts he almost rambled on with. Maybe best to keep this from getting too serious even though Holly also looked unusually solemn. Just what did she think about? Did she still feel sad?

Tarek paused, tilting his head so that his hair fell over his shoulder, the brown color not shining even the sunlight. "What?" he started at her question. Though it looked like she didn't mean it for him, he heard the words none the less. And they bothered him. He couldn't stop himself from answering. "I don't why they do. Maybe I can find out. I want to! Because I also don't understand. Holly..." He trailed off in confusion once again.

"...Um?" The second he started to get serious, Holly stopped. Suddenly, she was tapping him on the shoulder and backing off. It took him multiple blinks to comprehend the change in situation. "Holly! What are you-? I'm being serious here!" he exclaimed after here, following the paces she retreated. Did she want to play now? At a time like this? He found himself raising his voice with a chiding tone. "Get back here! This is unreasonable behavior you know. I wasn't done talking to...hey!" As she continued to back away, he took off after here, intent on finishing this conversation that he started.