View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-11-2016, 01:58 AM

To Holly, it felt almost as though she were in a trance for a while. The path piqued her curiosity and seemingly called to her to explore. After all, she'd spent so many years alone in the woods, it was a wonder why she hadn't explored sooner. When Tarek grabbed her arm, she blinked a couple of times and the spell vanished.

"...I-I just thought..." Holly began, but there was really no way to explain why she was going to walk down a path that lead to a town that had people who were trying to bring her harm. But, if the people knew Tarek, they couldn't be that bad... Could they? "I just thought... I just thought I heard something." She lied. "I wanted to see what it was." Holly stepped backwards, out of the direction she was originally walking. Her tail swung low by her side as she walked off the dirt path.

She looked around, feeling nervousness slowly encompass her. Out of nervous habit she grabbed her tail and began to wring it between her hands. "Tarek...?" Holly thought to censor herself, maybe she shouldn't ask... But before she could change her mind, the words spilled out. "... Are there other humans... like you?" Holly bit her bottom lip... Well, there was no taking the words back now that they were out in the open.