Thread: Living on Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-20-2018, 05:49 PM

"School will be done in another month," Jamie continued to insist. "I don't care about anything else. I just..." He fought back a sniffle, knowing that his passion colored his voice far more than necessary. He just couldn't stop himself and he might have argued the point another ten minutes if Bane didn't pull down a small box from the top of the fridge. Jamie snapped his mouth shut, realizing all at once that his argument might not be needed. Hands shaking, he took the box, afraid to open it. "Wait...w-what did you say?" he found himself echoing even as he opened the box. Inside lay a single key, one that he didn't need to question to know what meant. In an instant, Jamie's expression lit up with joy.

"Bane! Do you really mean it?! You're asking me if I would? Of course I want to live with you so bad if you'll let me," he cried, throwing both arms around the other man's neck. He clung there for a second despite the discomfort that their height differences caused. Every hair on his body felt alive though, like he might never be able to stand still again. "Don't listen to what my parent's say. If we have to, we'll just run away. That's what all the lovers say, right?" Flashing an impish grin, he held Bane's gaze for a second before the insistent tugging on his shirt pulled his attention away again.

"Rae, I'm sorry. It's just because I love your daddy so much," he murmured as he dropped to a squat next to her. He looked back up at Bane, apologetic. "Talk later? I don't think she can stand to be away from me any longer."