View Single Post
McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 05-22-2012, 07:57 PM

OHAI, and welcome to my end of the spring event thread (Unless you are the Samurai's who have been hunting me down). I am quite aware of the fact that most of you, when you see my name, instantly decide that I must be of the delicious and edible nature, but I assure you I don't taste nearly as good as my name makes me sound so please don't try to eat me or combine me with your happy meals. I still have nightmares from the last time one of you tried to do so. *shudders* I will never look at barbecue sauce the same again *gives another shudder*

Yes - I am that weird guy with the name of a delicious treat that posts the kind of comments that make you think "I wonder if this guy has some medications he should be taking" but I assure you I am quite enjoyable to talk to and be around with so no need to chase me with a huge serum needle filled with medication. So sit back, relax, sniff the flowers (unless you are allergic, then in that case, make some flowers out of paper and pretend to smell those so you don't feel left out) and enjoy the insanity this thread has to offer.

YAY SPRING!

NOW ENJOY MY END OF SPRING THREAD AND LET'S GET POSTING.

P.S. I keep yelling at my toaster to make me French toast, but every time I stick the bread in it always just pops out regular toast. How do I work this thing? :gonk:
For more obscenely amazing fun and another place where it's okay to be mad, click here

Last edited by McNugget; 05-26-2012 at 06:25 PM..