View Single Post
Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 06-09-2015, 01:29 AM

So... hi guys. It's been a while. I'm really sorry, I fell into a lazy phase after school finally ended and I didn't have to do jack... And I've barely even been on Mene for a couple weeks. But I finally kicked myself and set a goal to finish my current orders this week. So everyone who is waiting for something, fear no longer! I've been working on them the past two days. I'm currently taking a break to upload the two ones I've finished so far, Kat's and Kay's. I have Cosmic and Ashtara's in the sketch phase, and should be done by tomorrow night!

If anyone's wondering, the little weird targeting thing in the top corners of the new ones are a beta signature I'm trying out. I've kinda wanted an icon to 'stamp' on all my stuff for a while, and finally got around to trying one out. Gawd, just getting all kinds of stuff done this week already, and it's only Monday! ha

Alright, now for notifications...

Kat Dakuu: So I got it done! While Gary's a bit top heavy and William looks quite a bit smaller than his fiancé , I can definitely say that you now own probably the best hands I've ever created. They're still not very good, mind, but compared to everything else... well, they're recognizable, let's just say that, aha! Also I apologize if I didn't get their looks or their personalities down right. I read all of their bios and quite a bit of the end of your RP, however I still feel as if I might have screwed up somewhere along the line. So yeah. Sorry. But, uh... here's the line art if you don't like the colors: X

Kay Lynn: I also finished both Vaughn and Hewitt. However, I wasn't really sure if you wanted a couple or if you wanted them separate. I couldn't find any info on their page about their relationship, so I just went with separate, I hope that's okay? I used your color palettes, however, which was really neat for you to include! Made me worry about messing up the colors like I always do. Even still, I included an uncolored version of Hewitt, X, one of Vaughn, X, and a few versions of his chest hair just for funsies and to match your personal preference: Not Hairy - Colored, Not Hairy - Lineart, Medium Hair - Colored, Medium Hair - Lineart, Thick Hair - Colored, Thick Hair - Lineart. I'm pretty sure that isn't what his clothing looks like, but I had a bit of a hard time interpreting it. But we get chest hair now, though, so that makes it all better, yes? haha

But yeah. I hope I didn't tick too many people off with my lack of responsibility. It's over now, though. So yeah. I'll be back tomorrow with some more finished orders.

Last edited by Mizayo; 06-09-2015 at 01:49 AM..