View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-28-2014, 11:37 PM

He caught the other watching him, for a moment he hesitated, thinking of turning back to him. He took a breath, slowing his movements. Dorian saiid that he had slept well, but something about the words made him think that they were not entirely true. The other spoke up about the room being to his liking, which was a bit surprising to him. He nodded slightly, pausing a bit. "It was nice, thank you..." the other then went on to say that he enjoyed the evening before, and went so far as to suggest doing it again. The thought brought mixed feelings into him. It sounded good, he had enjoyed playing with the other indeed, but at the same time, both seemed vulnerable on some level within the thrall of music.

He was then offered a seat and a mea, making him blink a few times. The other up already, and moving to a drink stand across the room. He moved tentively to the table, brushing a finger over the top of the chair, before he slipped it out from the table. He was asked what he wanted to drink, and he actually chuckled lightly as the other spoke up about the wine. "I have never drank before...I am still to young for such things" he says, though it was not fully uncommon for one his age to drink. "Juice is fine" he said instead, that was fine with him, looking at him for a moment as he slipped into the seat. He wondered what exactly the other would have prepared for him, he hoped it would not be to much trouble.

He would have to thank them, if he was able to. There was no telling if he would even be able to speak to any of them, or if they would be kind to him. Demons were not exactly the nicest people, but from what he had been seeing, not all of them were pure monsters either. He messed with his cuff for a moment, thinking through his next words. "Are you busy this morning?" the words slipped out before he could really think about it. He then flinched slightly at his own words. That could indeed come off odd, or make the other feel even more uncomfortable. He took a breath, glancing over at him, "I am sure you have work I mean...but I was curious about the artwork you have hanging around your home."

He had been looking at them when the demon had ushered him here. "I was thinking of examining the books once more...I do not wish to burden you if you are busy however" he did not wish to push the other to spend time with him. It was awkward enough he was sure, with the two of them at this point. He knew that the other was unsure about all of this, he was as well. The idea of a human and a demon getting along and being understanding of one another was unheard of by most. He had never really spoken to a demon before like this, but then again it kept coming around to the fact that he was Darius' prisoner. He glanced at the other once more, taking a breath.

He worried for a moment about the other's response to his words. He was a bit curious as well, what kind of work the other did, besides kidnapping people. He said he worked with those above him, who had given him the order to do this. He wondered for a moment then if they would be contacting him, or coming to see all of this for themselves. If they did, what would happen then? He sighed a bit, thinking.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:04 PM..