View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 10-04-2014, 02:40 AM

Akio took a breath, opening his eyes a bit after thoughts swirled around like a dark cloud. He allowed himself to calm a bit, as his eyes moved to the door. However, the other was not there, glancing around, he found him on the piano stool. The hand pulling open his shirt a bit made Akio's eyes widen a bit, a light blush rising to his cheeks for a moment. Was the other ok? He did not speak, watching as a slight glow came from his skin. What was that? He took a half step forward, curious once more. However, he paused as the other opened his eyes. He had said an actual thank you before, words he had not expected to hear.

Now, he was standing, moving close once more, so that Akio almost took a step back in surprise. He looked at Dorian, who looked back. A hand moving to his shoulder, caused him to glance at it. The man was touching him...close to him of his own will. Now sepaking that he was right, that he had been holding in a lot. The grip tightened a bit, as the other said he was not bored by Akio being there. He mentioned a warmth, and for a moment, Akio looked at him. Another silence building between the two of them. The light outside on them, he looked into those eyes of the demon, taking in what he had not looked to closely at before.

The other was handsome...demons were often times to be as much, tempting others to their doom. He had asked the other if he had been in love, which for a moment made him think of his own life. "What is love..." he whispered, the words even surprising himself. He had been left in a cage all his life, bound by rules and order, to be a prince and in the eye of a kingdom. He had been watched, governed, forced to follow a path placed before him since day one. He placed his hand over the other's slowly, glancing for a moment at the small piece of cloth on a finger there. "Foolish indeed....to speak of such things I have never been able to feel for myself" he said.

"Places...people...adventures.... I have only ever been able to live within books and music...while being kept behind bars of circumstances" he looked up at him. "Pathetic of me as well to feel so...confused and uncertain...when there are others far worse off in life" he let his hand remain on Dorian's. "I am thankful for what I have...the blessings I have recieved...even if things are not ideal...there are always the little things that make it worth it in the end" he looked out the window. "My people....the chance that I can make a difference...to make it better for those who can not help themselves" he paused, "I have a chance to do something with my life...to make something good out of an un ideal situation."

His eyes returned to Dorian, "as do you....there must have been some good things...perhaps there still are, if you would allow yourself to recognize and feel them." He hesitated, lifting his free hand up to gently brush his fingers over the front of his open shirt, over the mark upon his skin. "No one owns your life...it is yours to decide in the end...to choose what you make of it" he looks up at him agian, "to truly be like all the rest...or to be a man of your own. One that you can look at everyday and not be ashamed of or confused about...Someone you can be proud of."

He adverted his eyes, "I am not preaching....it is your life, you are free to chose your own path as is everyone. I am your prisoner, I gave my word that I would not leave, and I will take whatever comes with that." He took a breath, "no matter my fate, even if in the end it is death, I will be happy to have gotten to have the strength to step outside of the will of others. And to have gotten to meet quite an interesting demon." He gave a warm smile, happiness in it, and kindness. "I am happy to have met you, even if it is not ideal in circumstance either....I do not believe you are purely as dark as you pretend to be...where there is darkness, there is also light."

Last edited by Kiyoto; 10-04-2014 at 06:07 PM..