View Single Post
ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Victoria felt nervous until Jesse left, but even than she still felt wary almost all through practice. Lucky for her, Morgan hadn't been there, but she did show up just a little later after he had left, it seems Morgan is the lead role. Victoria was the main person on the piano because they had yet to get someone else to play with her yet. But it seems Morgan got some other people to play other instruments, so that as Morgan put it, sound like a real movie with a soundtrack. "Plus, I'm sure with Victoria as our lead pianist, we can have it sound amazing. She could even just be our main music director!" she smiled happily. Victoria's eye brow twiched in annoyance, "I'm already the music director, Morgan!" a boy yelled, waving his music sheets in the air, growling at her, "Okay okay, fine. I was just joking, David!" she said giggling and putting her hands together in a praying manner. Victoria just rolled her eyes as everyone went back to working on the play, 'Why did I agree to do this again?' she glanced over to June with a grumpy look on her face, June was laughing with a couple other people, than making sure everything was running well and doing her own part in the play. Victoria's face went to blank, "Hmm." than she looked away and started playing the piano again.

~~~~

Once the practice was over June was going to see if she could get Victoria to come hang out with her afterwards, but remember she had to go meet Rogan, which she was a little nervous about, I mean it's the Rogan Pany! Of course she knew it was nothing like a date, but why couldn't she be excited and happy?

June rushed out of the theater room to get to the schools café, just as she was about to round the corner she stop and smoothed out her skirt and fixed her hair a bit and than walked elegantly into the café and quickly found Rogan and was greeted by him sweetly, a blush hit her cheeks as he kissed her hand, "Ah, n-no p-p-problem." was all she could get out. As she sat down she was surprised that he had ordered her something, "Wow, thanks so much." she took the iced coffee into her hand and took a few sips before placing it down and taking the cute cake next. "Yum, this is delicious!" she squealed happily, taking another small piece off with her fork.

When he asked his question she raised a brow, "Oh at lunch. Didn't Victoria tell you? I thought you two were like....friends now?" she titled her head a bit, but waved it off, she had thought that they were because they spent so much time together, but than again Victoria never looked happy when she was hanging out around him.

Taking another bite of the cake and than placing it down, so she could grab her drink, she smiled at him and went into full on details about what happened in the hall and everything up to walking into the music room, "I had no clue Victoria could do such things, it was pretty cool. I'm glad she was there to help me." she took the last bite of her cake and than placed the empty plate back down on the coffee table.